Look 4 Less: Canvas Wedge Espadrilles



Love the J Crew Seville wedge espadrilles but $128 for a pair of shoes has me almost seeing double. This momma is too frugal for that but if I was going to spend that much it would probably be on leather boots not canvas wedges. You can snag a similar design from Target with this Wedge Canvas Espadrilles for a mere $30 if you are looking to hit up the same style. That is definitely more my price range. Though there a few things I like better about the J Crew shoe. I like the shorter wedge and the neon rose and venetian green color that they offer are gorgeous if you have the extra money and love a good wedge then you probably wouldn't be disappointed.  Although the red and turquoise that Target offers are cute too.



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter