Cake Pops

Have you ever tried to make something that seems to be everywhere and just completely fail?

I have many a time, but my greatest failure in the kitchen would have to be cake pops. Prior to my blogging life I decided these little balls of goodness must be the easiest thing in the world to make because everyone was doing them and raving. Elizabeth and I set out to make some...OMG what a nightmare, the failure was so bad it was hilarious I mean they were tasty but they were falling off lopsided and just terrible! 




 

Well that was before I got Kambrook's Little Chef Cake Pop maker. I think I mentioned a while back that I went to a blogging event, oh so much fun! Kambrook gave all the guests a choice between a few different product and I immediately said, "cake pop maker please."

This is the Little Chef's Cake Pop Maker.




Promptly got it home read the instructions and decided nothing could be that easy! Two months later finally worked up the courage to give them a whirl and far out, so easy. It comes with recipes to make the pops which I followed and the instruction guide was just so accurate.



The house smelled so good, Madeleine was eating them quicker than I could make them so I actually whipped up two batches. Jule's took some to work and the guys were thrilled.

So fun and what I like most about cake pops, is the fact it is much easier to watch portion control, well except for Madeleine.



 

DIY Delight or Disaster? Oh so fun, I loved making, decorating and eating them. Compared to the ones I tried without the maker, AMAZING!!!! Delight.

Also you can checkout the Kambrook range here, they also have giveaways and plenty of delicious recipes or follow them on facebook here.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter