Easiest Patchwork Ever!

Easiest Patchwork EVER, yep that's me calling it.

But for all you "proper" quilters (MUM) this is not a quilt! It's a blanket! It's so easy that anyone who can sew a straight line can fake a quilt.





I got this lovely pink pack sent to me from Wholeport and decided that it would make a lovely throw to keep me warm on these chilly Winter nights. You can find it here


Cut each one into quarters.

Decided on a layout.


Grabbed some minkee and cut it to size and overlocked/serged around the edges.


Now I have a nice warm place to read


Isn't pretty! A very quick project to keep you warm on those cooler nights!



Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter