Review: Tarte Sultry Sunset 8-Shadow Palette + Swatches


Review: Tarte Sultry Sunset 8-Shadow Palette + Swatches


I've said it before that purple is one of my favorite eye shadow colors. I think they just look great on redheads. This palette of purple and neutrals has been great. I picked this up back in June and it easily became my Summer go to palette. They blend super easily . The package is really nice. It is bright pink and not to large so it travels well. It has a decent size mirror that you could actually use to put on your eye shadow if needed.

Below are the names and swatches of each color.

Review: Tarte Sultry Sunset 8-Shadow Palette + Swatches

Review: Tarte Sultry Sunset 8-Shadow Palette + Swatches

The wild orchid is a little blurred in this picture. Even though it looks matte in the photo it is actually slightly shimmery. I think it's probably my favorite color out of the whole bunch.

Tarte has definitely made their way into every aspect of my makeup and I'm loving their products and brand. I give this palette with it's size, bendability, and beautiful colors 5 stars. :)

 
Do you own this palette or other Tarte products?


Pin It


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter