I LOVE fun mail!!

So a few weeks back I won So Lonely In Gorgeous' blog contest and woohoo was I excited. :) I checked my mail yesterday and yay... goodies!!


Strawberry Kit Kat's...YUM!


I have never tried the balm cosmetics before and have been hearing/seeing everyone rave about the Nude Tude palette so I'm excited about trying out these eyeshadows. This particular palette, the Shady Lady, is discontinued but I'm pretty sure you could find it somewhere online.

I have been good and haven't bought any makeup (nail polish does not count... ha!) in at least a month if not more so I was so excited for new things to play with. :)  My dear hubby couldn't say anything about "more makeup" since I was lucky enough to win all these goodies. ;)


Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter