TJMaxx Haul

The hubby and I took our daughter to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and then headed out to do a little browsing. We of course ended up at TJMaxx. I originally went in just looking to find some boxes or things for my office makeover but got distracted by other pretties. :)

I did end up getting some baskets though. I got these for storage to go in the bookcases (you know those ones that did not get done this past week or weekend, oops). We are almost finished though, maybe this week? Ha!


I then got distracted by the handbags and sunglasses. I picked up this little clutch. I thought it was too cute but I really didn't need another clutch. However, you see it did end up coming home with me. ;) I also picked up a pair of sunglasses but didn't have them handy to get a photo. They are just brown, rectangularish shades, nothing fancy.


After I was finished being distracted by the handbags, the sunglasses, and all the other goodies in that area that I didn't buy I headed over to the home goods side and found these goodies.

This pitcher reminded me of something you would find in an old colonial house. Love it! I'm thinking it needs some flowers or possibly a stick arrangement.


 Like I needed another bird in my life. haha!

I also picked up a large plain linen throw pillow. I didn't take a picture of it as i'm in the works on doing something special with it, which i'll post on later.

Needless to say my hubby and daughter were across the street at a hobby store looking at trains while I was in TJMaxx and he gave me the "what is all that stuff" look when I came out of the store. hehe! I guess it's a good thing we don't live so close to one anymore. ;)

Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter