WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY?




I love music! I can't go one day without listening to songs from my itunes. Music (for me at least) helps any situation. I personally dont listen to one genre of music I like anything that sounds good. I give anything a chance before I up and say I dont like it. On my itunes/ipod/phone (lol) I have all kinds of songs from all kinds of artists such as:

-Jill Scott
- A Tribe Called Quest
-The Roots
-Adele
-Lupe Fiasco
- The Foreign Exchange
-Gym Class Heroes
- Maroon 5

Just to name a few, below I made up a small playlist of songs that were rated most played on my itunes this month. (There were others but I wanted to keep the list as short as I could)

Hope you like the tunes, also share the songs you have been jammin' too.


-Nikki Lajoy





MusicPlaylistView Profile

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter