Thrifty Makeover: Lamp Before & After

If you have been following a long then you know I'm redoing our office to make it more blogging friendly and well just organized all around. I wanted to add a new lamp to the mix but on the cheap. I found this little number at Goodwill. It had fun lines but an oh so 80s look. I wasn't deterred though, nothing a little spray dizzle (what?) can't fix. ;)

Here is the 1980s lamp in all her glory.
(Ok, she could totally belong to the 90s too)


Best of all... it was a mere 3.99.

I was a little worried that the 'As Is' meant the she might not work but have no fear she lit up just fine.



In comes a little spray paint and TADA!!!... Look at her in her fancy new dress.


Now I just need to do a little shade hunting to complete the new look. I have a fun pinterest idea for the shade but I'll have to find the right one first.

Tell me I'm not the only one who speaks about their home decor as he's and she's right? Ha!

Have you completed a thrifty transformation recently? I would love for you to link it up at today's Wow Wow Wednesday or anything else you have been blogging about. :)

Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter