Tip Tuesday: Quick Tips

It is a busy busy week around here so no time to make a longer Tip Tuesday today as I had nothing planned in advance. Oops! Procrastination at its best. ;) I actually have 2 Tip Tuesday's planned but both are going to take a minute to pull together so another day another dollar (err day..).

I do, however, have a couple of quick fun tips to share though.

How about using an old glue tip to draw or write with acrylic paint? I seen this idea on pinterest and thought it was super clever. I've got my glue tip screwed on, now I just need to figure out what I want to do with it. haha!



Another fun quick tip is using a Tic Tac box to hold bobby pins. I have my daughter's blonde bobby pins in this one. Yes, it drives me crazy that I didn't have time to wash the label off. But I did nearly chip a nail trying to pull it off for you, that counts right? ;) You get the idea though. Bobby pins usually end up all over the place and this is a great way to keep them all together. Plus, it would be easy to toss in your handbag to carry them with you if needed.

Hope this gave you a couple new ideas to try out and if you have already seen these well then you are ahead of the game. :)

What other quick and easy tips like this do you use?


Photobucket



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter