Beauty Army: June Box


What is Beauty Army?

"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month."





The 6 samples I choose for the month of June where...
  • Clickr Skincare: Acne Spot Serum
  • AtoPalm: Intensive Moisture Cream
  • LA Fresh: Oil-Free Face Cleanser
  • Korres: Guava Shower Gel
  • NYX: Faux Lashes Mascara
  • Yuko: Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner

As always I will be reviewing all of the June box items in full review within the coming weeks as I use them. If there is a specific product from this month or previous months that I have not yet reviewed that you really want to see a review on feel free to shoot me an email. I will try to get to those first. The full reviews of items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link on the sidebar.


More Beauty Army comments:


This month my box was shipped late. I was pretty annoyed at this. As far as I can tell they still ship on Tuesdays and Fridays but my box should have shipped on the 29th of May but instead shipped on Friday the 1st. The only good thing that I could say was that I did have my box the following Friday so at least it didn't take forever to arrive. Hopefully that means their shipping is getting faster. I just wished mine would have shipped when it was suppose to. I need to check into if they changed any shipping for their boxes.

Other than that, I'm pretty excited with this month's box. I feel like I will get to try out most of these items fairly quick whereas my past samples have been a lot of skincare that I've yet to try or review. I'm also excited to see some makeup in the sample choices as well. :) I hope that continues!

Go here to check out Beauty Army. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)


Photobucket


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter