Holiday 2012 Gift Guide: Beauty Must Haves Under $50




I hope you all enjoyed the Fall Friday's the past few week's but now through Christmas I'm going to be featuring some Holiday gift guides. If you haven't started Christmas shopping (or whatever holiday you celebrate) yet then you probably plan to in the near future. Hopefully these gift guides will help you knock off a few ideas.



BEAUTY MUST HAVES UNDER $50
 


Soap & Glory
$25.00
 
 
Sephora
Sephora by OPI
$49.50
 
Benefit
$34.00


EOS
$7.99



MAC Cosmetics
Price Range $30-$50 avg
 
 
Lush
$39.95
(lots of similar boxes under $50 as well)
 
 
 
Tarte
$25.00
 
 
 
Tarte
$35.00
 
 
 
Are there any beauty must haves for this year that you really want?
 
I really don't need any makeup but the 4 mini Tarte blushes are probably going to be on my must have list and there might be a few things that I pick up for my big blogiversary giveaway for January. :)
 
 
 
Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter