Top 10 Hunkiest Animated Characters

I have a thing for hot animated characters.  The most popular blog post on BGN is My Crush On Gambit.  Here is a list of the hottest male cartoon characters to grace the screen and comic books.  If only these guys were real...one can only hope right?

Presenting the hotness that is...


10. Pips from FernGully: The Last Rainforest




Remember FernGully?  More importantly remember Pips the hot fairy who had eyes for Chrysta?  I'm pretty certain he was hot to me because he was voiced by Christian Slater.  That charismatic raspy voice gets me every time.

9. Gaston from Beauty & The Beast




Yes, he was a total douche I know.  But c'mon don't tell me if you were in a room alone with this guy he wouldn't make you sweat.  "He such a tall dark strong and handsome brute!"

8. Luke Cage from The Avengers



He's a comic book superhero that I totally crushed on when I read the Avengers comics.  There is a movie by John Singleton in the works for Luke Cage...ooh la la!

7. Trent Lane from Daria



I had a bigger crush on Trent than Daria.  His cool laid back demeanor was so sexy to me.  Plus I'm a sucker for goatees and piercings for that matter.

6. Beast from Beauty and The Beast



Total hotness.  He was so much hotter as a large hairy animal man than he was a regular human.  The scene when he twirls Belle around his castle is my favorite!


5. Li Shang from Mulan



I melted every time Shang had his shirt off in this animated film.  This fine army captain can be my dictator anytime.  Pun intended.

4. Lucas Bishop from X-Men



I fell in love with Bishop when I first laid eyes on him on the X-Men Adventures TV series.  I'm waiting for him to get his own movie!


3. Quagmire from Family Guy



I know what you're thinking...WTF?  But Quagmire is a sexual deviant and even though he pursues his women in his own unique ways, I find him pretty cute...arrrriiight!

2. Nightcrawler from X-Men



The most underrated sexy-man character in the world of Marvel and other comics beyond.  He's witty, funny, charming, and incredibly attractive.


1. Gambit from X-Men
 



Need I elaborate on why I find this man uber-sexy?  The Cajun accent alone had me at Hello, however he ooozes charisma and style with every step he takes.  :::Swoon:::

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter