BGN Girl: Leslie MacFadyen





Name: Leslie MacFadyen

Age: 37

Born & raised in Brooklyn NY and currently living with my husband and 2 dogs in NJ just outside of Philly. My musical tastes are eclectic with my favorite artists ranging from Billy Joel to Jill Scott. I LOVE 90's Hip-hop and R&B. I'm also a huge fan of the band Phish and have gone to over 25 of their concerts over the years. As far as my "blerd" tendencies go: I went to boarding school (HS), I'm married to a white guy, I love all things sci-fi (especially Star Trek) & I think HTML is super cool.

I love to travel and try to do both a Segway tour & scavenger hunt in any city I visit (both geeky pastimes). I love movies of all kinds and my favorite actor is Bill Murray. I am event planner by both trade and hobby.

You can follow me on twitter @LeslieMac or visit my fledgling food blog here: http://beforeafterfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter