Craft Room Sign With GLEE


Do you guys watch the TV show Glee? I loved the first couple of seasons but now, not so much. However in the first season there's an episode where the wife is trying to talk her husband into getting a fancy new house. While they're discussing this, her glue gun is playing up and she says "It's not a bad thing to want a life Will and a glue gun that works!".

I took a little bit of "creative license and changed it up a little but I when I look at this sign it makes me laugh and it's perfect for a craft room.

I bought this sign..useless for me my house wasn't tidy last week and it won't be for at least the next 16 years or however long I have the kids with me. Not that I am not at it all the time but no matter what Jule's and I do something is always hanging about, shoes bag, general kid clutter. Also it's kind of an ugly thing...who buys these anyway???



So my Glue Gun sign was born with a little spray paint and vinyl. Sadly Winter is not helping my dodgy photography but you can get the gist of it.



DIY Delight or Disaster? It makes me laugh so delight. Have you seen any fun/funny craft quotes that have made you laugh?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


I would be delighted if you would follow me at any or all of these awesome places, just click on the picture below. 


                             Mellywood's Mansion
Mellyood's Mansion
Mellywood's Mansion

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter