Lust Ink: A Blog for Tattoo Enthusiasts


If you are a fan of all things ink, then you should check out a new blog for those who love lines of ink drawn beautifully on their skin.  Lust Ink interviewed Terra Cooke, a BGN contributor


1. How did you decide on what tattoo shop to use for your first tattoo? 

I’m from a small town with like…one tattoo shop I think. Even though I could’ve went the next city over, I always heard super good reviews about this place so I was all for giving them a shot. Totally never regretted it.

2. Were you nervous about a)choosing the wrong design or location on your body, or b) how much it would hurt?

I was worried way more about the pain. I don’t like hurting, for the most part, and I kept hearing it would or wouldn’t hurt so I didn’t have an idea which to lean more towards.

3. How did you choose your design: did you take a design with you to the shop or did you pick one out while you were there? 

I chose my design and took it to the shop. Considering the first one was very simple, he drew it out in about 15 minutes and was on his way.



4.What was your inspiration for your design?

I’m an otaku. And I leave Bleach. So, when I was reading the manga and Soi Fong used her zanpakuto on Yoruichi leaving the Homonka, I knew I had to get it. In the same spot. So I did!

5. Is there a special meaning behind the design of your tattoo?

There’s a special meaning behind some. Considering the Homonka is just a tribal looking butterfly, I rock with it anyway since to me a butterfly is a free spirit.

To see more of Terra's interview CLICK HERE




Renae is the writer and editor of the RenaeMuses.blogspot.com she also is a contributing blogger
for Blerdnation. Renae is Sci-Fi geek and has an affinity for tattoos.  She is an avid reader of all things Sci-fi and a self-declared old school R&B fan.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter