The limits of female solipsism

In case you were wondering where they happen to be, this statement by a woman who was not kidnapped and murdered as a little girl tends to indicate they may not actually exist:
The disappearance and death of her best friend never left Kathy. Nothing could fill the space where Maria once was – the games, the laughter, the shared secrets. She was left with survivor's guilt and the social stigma of being connected to a notorious crime.

"It robbed me of my childhood," she said recently. "I was labeled. I was the girl who was with Maria. A lot of parents wouldn't let their girls play with me. They were afraid he'd come back and take their child.

"I couldn't wait to get out of Sycamore. It bothered me my whole life why he took her and not me. For years I would ask myself, 'Was she prettier than I was?'"
Yes, that is clearly the important question, is it not? This spectacular example of unrestrained female solipsism should suffice to illustrate that negs and other forms of rejecting women are considerably more powerful than even the average Game-aware man is capable of grasping.

I am not saying that all women are this solipsistic. They are not. I am simply pointing out that the maximum range of a woman's potential for solipsistic insanity most likely exceeds your ability to imagine it.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter