Resvology




I love trying out new cosmetic products that help enhance the quality and texture of my skin.  This past week I tested the product Resvology with 4-AR Molecule Age Eye Corrective Eye Cream.  What excited me most about using Resvology was the fact that their age eye corrective eye cream combats dark circles and eliminates puffiness.  I currently use concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes and use foundation powder to obliterate my puffy eyes.  After testing the eye cream after a week, I have noticed a slight difference in my skin tone under the eyes and the reduction of my puffy eyes.  Resvology also helps to combat wrinkles.  Luckily this is not a concern I have to worry about as of right now, but I think I will use this cream as a preemptive strike against those fine lines once they begin to form.

Resvology is a lightweight, hydrating eye cream formulated with clinically-proven 4-AR Molecule to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while botanical extracts and replenishing hydrators help combat dark circles and puffiness. Lifts, firms, tightens and refines the skin for eyes that seem to turn back time.

It's a bit on the pricey side at $89.00 a pop, but if you are serious about your skin, and need a fool proof skin moisturizer to do the work of repairing your skin, this may be worth the investment.  There's a lot of science behind this eye cream too for you science nerds out there. Resvology has a 4-AR Molecule which is an esterfied form of resveratrol. Resveratrol is biologically known as a “youth molecule”. There are a myriad of health benefits to resveratrol.

To find out more about Resvology go to their website here: http://www.resvology.com and check out their Facebook fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/Resvology

Powered by BrandBacker.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter