THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON / DONT GIVE UP



I am a spirtual person and have been on a journey trying to know and understand myself better. While on this journey I've learned and gained so much. But I also came to know that things dont stay the same, change happens for all kinds of reasons and or just because. There was a time where I couldnt handle so much change at once, to me it was hard to deal with. Now understanding and being older to handle a lot of these situations that occur in my life, it makes sense. I've kinda had this conversation with myself for the past few days now about change and why they happend basically looking for a reason if I could find one. And I couldnt. The only thing I got was "thats how life is" Life comes with many changes, changes that really dont make any sense at all but there is a brighter side to everything that happens. Which comes to my blog post that things happen for a reason. As of lately I started to really look at all situations and turn it in a big positive. I know that doesnt sound amazing, but this is coming from someone who once hated change, especailly a drastic change. Most times change is for the better no matter how the change came about its just about accepting it and working with it. There's a always a reason behind our life ever changing moments.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter