Valentine Round Up: Food



When I think about something I usually do with my husband on Valentine's day it involves............. FOOD, of course. Get your heads out of the gutters! ;) We all know what you were probably all thinking but I'm thinking food. Just like any other holiday for me Valentine's day is a good excuse to throw together some fun treats. Here are some of my favorite pinworthy treats. Be sure if you pin them to head over to the rightful owners blogs so the pin goes to their posts. :)


How much do you love these heart pies on a stick? I mean really? Pie on a stick! Enough said...




I think this is a super cute and fun idea for sending your kid to school with on Valentine's Day or any day for that matter. My daughter would love it. :)


These are some of my favorite kind of cookies and I love this take on them.



Bubbly love potion! Yes Please!


I'm not a huge pizza fan but my daughter and hubby love pizza. They would think this was pretty neat.



Even though I'm not huge on pizza I do love me some pancakes. These are too cute. I have made different shapes with my cookie cutters before. So fun!




Want to check out my other Valentine Round Ups?
 


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter