This Is Me - My Reflection

Morning All,

I can't believe month two has rolled around so quickly, for those that don't know I have joined Amy of While Wearing Heels, in a year long project of self portraits. Unlike the Facebook "selfie," duck face is completely optional.

While Wearing Heels


This month the task was a photo of our reflection, which firstly had me cursing her, not because of the task, but because I had the song "Reflections of me" stuck in my head every time I thought about what I was going to do.

I debated about what I would do and decided my reflections should also "reflect" something about me.

So here I am in wine cabinet, love me a glass of wine. Friday nights when the working week is done and the kids are in bed it's time for a nice glass of wine.


Then to say I spend a bit of time surfing all your lovely blogs would be an understatement  here is my reflection in the iPad. Which clearly need a good clean! 


So as you can see I clearly run very deep, wine and the internet. I can say I loved this month because it did actually make me reflect on who I am. I wish the pictures were of me in front of the mirrors at the gym, but this is who I am....and that's okay.

Tomorrow the rest of the gang will be linking up over at While Wearing Heels, why not come over, take a look and join in next month.


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter