Current Loves: February Faves




February has been snow after snow after snow! Which has made this month mostly comfy and warm clothes all around. I really dislike wearing heavy jackets so when it's super chilly outside you can usually find me in a hoodie layered with a long sleeve tee. I love me a good hoodie. :)
 
 


 
This month I have been catching up with my Vampire Diaries episodes. Anyone else been watching VD? I read the original series of the books but never got past a couple of books in the "returns" series so this last episode that aired I was shocked at the end. I don't want to give away any spoilers if you are like me and have to catch up on your shows but sad face. :( Most of all I just watch it to see this adorable face. haha

 

I think this one is a given. I am craving some Spring weather. Snow is nothing new to me. We got snow in Tennessee but never in all my 30 years have I seen this much snow at one time. Warm weather take me away. :)

 

Swedish House Mafia: Don't You Worry Child

I'm in love with this song. Love the lyrics and the background music as well. It has definitely been on my February play list.


 
The month of February brought the Valentine's holiday so clearly I was pinning lots of Valentine's Day decor ideas. One of my favorites being this hand print card idea. Anna made these for her grandparents which they both loved. :)
 
 
 
Lastly, what have I been reading. Well, I have been reading a LOT. I don't tend to read as much in the Summer because I get my hands in other projects outdoors but when it's cold and snowy what's a girl to do? Read! If you have a goodreads account you can find me on there. I am taking the reading challenge. I set up my current yearly reading challenge to 50 books for 2013. I am already at book 13, which is pretty good I think. Lately, I have been into rock star romances. Two of them I have enjoyed are the Black Falcon series (Rock the Heart & Rock the Band) by Michelle Valentine and The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle.
 
 






What are some of your current loves?




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter